PDA

View Full Version : We are the Archangels, and you can be too! (BF3 PC)

Harrisment
09-22-2011, 12:58 AM
Hey guys, first time poster, long time reader.

As we are a few short days away from the release of the BF3 beta, I thought now would be a good time to drop a post here. I'm one of the founding members of the gaming community Archangels. We have been around since March of 2003, coming together for the MMOFPS Planetside. Since then we have been involved in numerous games including Call of Duty franchise, Battlefield franchise, Counterstrike, Halo PC, SWG, LOTRO, Rift, and many others.

We pride ourselves in being an open community of friends. Quite a few of us have met each other in person, and we've stayed in touch even in the dog days between major game releases. Our structure is simple. We have a general admin council that consists of the founders and long standing members of the community. Outside of that council we have Chapters. These chapters are "mini clans" within the community. Each chapter has a Chapter commander who oversees the direction and administration of the chapter.

We currently have BF3, Firefall, SWTOR, and Planetside 2 as official chapters in the Archangels. Members can belong to as many chapters as they wish.

I am the chapter commander for BF3, and my intention is to run a competitive squad that meets quite regularly for fun nights, practice, and the competitive scene. I am looking for mature, active, and easy going members to join me in playing one of the most anticipated games to come out in quite some time.

We offer:

- A website (the new site we have up is a work in progress)
- Full service forums
- Ventrilo server
- Planned BF3 server depending on roster size

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me here, or on the Archangels forums. If you are interested in joining, please follow this link http://archangelsgaming.com/forums/index.php?action=refferals;refferedby=34

Thanks, and looking forward to playing with you all in BF3!

Harrisment
10-02-2011, 05:02 AM
We will have a 32 person mixed mode Conquest/Rush server on release! Join us now at www.archangelsgaming.com

snipefrag
10-02-2011, 07:17 AM
Join up and get involved, things are just starting to ramp up !

Harrisment
10-10-2011, 03:18 AM
Well, we're sad to see the beta go, but we're pumped to be that much closer to retail launch! Look forward to playing alongside everyone in a few weeks! www.archangelsgaming.com