PDA

View Full Version : joystick

LorDOlf
06-18-2008, 09:04 AM
Hi guys, I have some questions about piloting jet . I used to fly BF1942 on mouse, but when I started play BF2 Ive decided to buy joytick. Two main problems-1 I dont know how to use freelook with joystick(I used it alot on mouse) and second- I dont how to spot enemy flight-using commo rose( there is no time for touching mouse) Ive heard about makro, but I dont know whats that and how to set it. playing with joystick is more comfortable but less precise. think.
Thanks for comments
aviator.mantis.cz:salute:

dp:123
06-18-2008, 10:54 AM
yeah i've been getting this exact same problem but did you try going into the options and going to the controls then you might see what you have to do im pretty sure thats what you have to do so just give that a try.

imported_kiwi
06-18-2008, 11:37 AM
Search JoyToKey

However, mouselook wont be perfect because it stops you from smooth movement/turns (you continue to fly in the direction before mouselook)

The_Falcon_6049
06-18-2008, 02:35 PM
Yeah. Google JoyToKey, that should help.

@Kiwi: Modders can make the plane still have input, it's just that feature isn't in vBF.

LorDOlf
07-02-2008, 11:09 AM
Thanks guys! It works..
gl hf:salute:

Jage[FIN]
07-02-2008, 12:07 PM
I installed that program, but i couldnt understand a **** of that, even i read "readme" file. So wha you have to exatly do, simple please.